- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We're pleased to offer the following services at Ajax North Pet Hospital
- Examinations and Vaccinations
- Medical Consultations and Care
- Nutritional Consultations and Prescription Diets
- Microchip Implantation
- Spay, Neuter and other Surgeries
- LASER THERAPY!
- Heartworm Testing and Prevention
- External Parasite Control (fleas, ticks, lice etc)
- Internal Parasite Control (roundworms, tapeworms, etc)
- In-house Diagnostics (blood chemistry and complete blood count, urinalysis, fecal exams, skin scrapings)
- Digital Radiography (X-Ray)
- Feline Boarding
- FELINE grooming
- Euthanasia and After Care (cremation)
- Referrals to specialists/emergency clinics when required
- House Calls and Mobile Service Available
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Dr Malik wants to make sure he provides the best care possible for his patients! Due to this you can call the clinic after hours and if he can access his phone he will pick up.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to accommodate you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
We currently send urgent after hour emergencies to:
Animal Emergency Clinic of Durham Region
1910 Dundas St E
At Ajax North Pet Hospital, we can care for:
Ajax North Pet Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.